The Senate Office is located on the Main Floor of the A.E. McKenzie Building, which is attached to Brandon University’s Library.
The Senate Office is responsible for the following:
- Senate Sub-Committees
- Applications for Graduation
- Graduation Eligibility
- Scholarships and Bursaries
- Undergraduate/Graduate Calendars
- Academic Performance Appeals
- Prior Learning Recognition & Assessment
- October 16, 2012 (no ceremony)
-Application Deadline: Aug. 17, 2012
- February 19, 2012 (no ceremony)
-Application Deadline: Nov. 23, 2012
- May 31, 2013 (ceremony)
-Application Deadline: Mar. 22, 2013
Apply to Graduate
Scholarship & Bursaries
- Applications are available in Room 119, Senate/Awards Office, Main Floor, A. E. McKenzie Building, or can be printed from the Scholarship and Bursary section of the Senate Office website.
- New to our site is a the Scholarship and Bursary Database. You can search by category, value, type and much more.