Expires: May 31st, 2019
Posting Number: 2019-MA-139R
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
School: Winnipegosis Elementary School
Position Description: Responsible for the cleaning, care and security of the school buildings and grounds.
FTE/HRS: 8 hours a day; Monday - Friday ; 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Start Date: Immediate
End Date: Permanent
- Capable of performing labour intensive work, including lifting
- Grade 10 or Equivalent
- Six (6) months recent related experience
- Working knowledge of basic cleaning methods, materials and equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Knowledge of WHMIS
- Awareness of confined spaces procedures
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to accept changing conditions and continuous improvements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and clearly in an oral and written format
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and respect privacy
- Demonstrated ability to carry out strenuous activities, i.e., snow removal and prolonged operation of floor machines
In your application, please include:
- Posting # you are applying for
- A cover letter outlining your strengths related to each of the required and desired qualifications listed;
- a current resume outlining educational qualifications and experience related to the specific position; all applicable certifications
- the names and current contact numbers of three (3) supervisory references
Please apply by sending the above information to one of the following:
Mail: Manager Human Resources, Box 715, Dauphin, MB R7N 3B3
Important notes relating to your applications:
- The successful candidate’s salary will be determined by the CUPE Collective Agreement.
- We thank all for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- Successful applicants MUST provide satisfactory Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector & Child Abuse Registry Checks.