Associate Insurance Advisor
Expires: August 30th, 2019
Associate Insurance Advisor
As an Associate Insurance Advisor, you will be interacting with clients to provide advice on their home, travel and Autopac policies while identifying additional opportunities that meet our client’s individual insurance and financial service needs. By maximizing each client interaction, you will support the growth of the Agency by generating new client acquisitions and deepening existing client relationships. If you are a self-motivated advisor, that thrives in a target-based performance environment and is passionate about exceptional customer service, then the Associate Insurance Advisor role is right for you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively engage with clients, providing an exceptional customer experience through the delivery of tailored advice and coverage solutions that best meet each client’s unique home, travel and Autopac needs.
- Regularly connect with clients to remind them of their home, travel and Autopac renewals.
- Achieve individual goals for customer service and sales that contribute to the Agency’s overall growth as outlined in your personal business plan.
- You will be empowered to respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
- You will have the freedom to develop and execute marketing plans outlining strategies and activities to build multi-line client relationships and acquire new clients.
- Support the Agency in the efficient handling of daily tasks including, receiving client payments, running bank deposits, balancing end of day and filing/maintaining office records.
- Complete front-line risk assessment and selection following established underwriting guidelines.
- Adhere to strict confidentiality with respect to client’s financial data and other personal information.
Qualifications and Skills:
- General Insurance License preferred. Must be obtained within two months of hire date, it not already held.
- Successful completion of ‘Intro to Autopac and Driver Licensing’ course is preferred.
- Preference given to those who have prior insurance and sales experience.
- Must be skilled in problem solving, time management, organization, client service and decision making and must posses strong communication skills (verbal and written). Customer service experience is an asset.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Being well connected in the Brandon and surrounding area with local businesses is an asset.
- Valid Driver’s license and daily access to a vehicle is required.
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- Salaried full-time position available, including a competitive benefits package.
Check us out at www.cooperators.ca and local.cooperators.ca/collins-associates-en/
The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Current Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Submit resumes to:
Collins & Associates Inc.
C3-1711 Kirkcaldy Drive,
Brandon, MB, R7A 0B9
Application Deadline: Open until filled.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.