Digital Marketing Specialist
JOIN THE YMCA-YWCA OF WINNIPEG!
Digital Marketing Specialist – Full Time, Remote
We’re looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Specialist who has a head for data and a heart for creative wizardry. You’re a go-getter who embraces current and emerging digital technology. The challenge of creating better ways to deliver exceptional customer experiences energizes you.
You know that for brands successful digital media is more than simply posting content. You know why you’re posting, who you’re talking to, what your goals are and how to monitor and adapt to get the best results. You’re an innovator, trendsetter and progressive thinker who’s fluent in digital everything.
You’re happiest in the weeds but also able to understand the bigger picture. You love to turn strategy into meaningful campaigns that drive action. You’re compelled by our cause and motivated by the success of our members. The mere thought about creating raving fans of the Y makes your heart sing.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch. We think you'll fit in here.
You have a proven ability to:
• Conceptualize and implement cohesive, integrated digital campaigns that touch multiple platforms
• Regularly use analytics tools to make informed decisions about digital marketing strategies and tactical plans via SEO, Google AdWords, SEM, CRM, etc.
• Lead marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through digital channels.
• Maintain, update and upgrade the Y’s digital properties
• Plan and execute paid & organic social media strategies & tactics
• Drive increases in customer acquisition, engagement, retention and sales by aligning business objectives with digital strategies for highly competitive industries.
• Degree in marketing or advertising.
• 5+ years of experience in digital and social marketing planning, strategy and workflows, business process design, behavioral marketing, and data mining and analysis.
• 5+ years of content creation experience.
• Certifications in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, YouTube, Facebook and/or Instagram an asset.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite