Financial Account Managers
Expires: July 9th, 2019
Are you an Indigenous person looking for an exciting career in Banking? Apply Now!
The Financial Account manager’s key role is developing skills in building and retaining member relationships through offering and selling a broad range of financial products as well as working with other team members and specialists within the credit union.
What you’ll do each day:
- Proactively develop, nurture, retain and grow member relationships by identifying and ensuring member's needs are met and that the relationship contributes positively to the credit union.
- Promote and sell a full range of credit union products and services: new memberships, consumer loans, lines of credits, small business loans, mortgages, deposit, investment products, credit cards and estates.
- Explain to all members the terms and conditions of any credit, deposit or investment product being presented and ensuring that they are consistent with the member’s needs and risk tolerance.
- Work directly with other members of the branch sales team to ensure smooth administration of documentation and flow of referrals from the service team as well as referring more complex issues to the appropriate person/department - ensuring seamless service.
- Interpret and understand operating procedures, lending policies and security requirements and ensuring that all guidelines are adhered to.
Your experience and qualifications:
- This position requires a grade twelve diploma plus some additional courses, preferably in the financial services field plus two to three years of job-related experience or an equivalent combination of both education and experience.
- Strong sales and service skills
- Decision making
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Credit skills
- Investments experience
- Basic accounting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Credit Union products and services, policies and procedures
Who we are:
As one of Manitoba’s Top Employers (2018), your employer is supportive and inclusive of Indigenous culture, and traditions while focused on the greater community.
This means that you’ll be working for an organization that:
- puts people, planet and prosperity first,
- values diversity and inclusion,
- is focused on social and environmental responsibility,
- supports employees through training programs and long-term career development,
- offers a competitive total compensation program which includes bonuses, a matched pension program, and health and dental benefits.
If doing things differently and doing more is part of who you are, join us on a rewarding journey where your personal aspirations and career goals can align.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank everyone who applies but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job will be posted until position(s) are filled.