International Teaching Opportunity in South Korea
Expires: July 29th, 2019
Interested in Teaching ESL in South Korea?
We are a Canadian recruitment and consulting agency presently seeking qualified teachers for private language school clients of ours throughout South Korea to begin this Summer.
Positions are 1-year contracts with one of our reputable and well-established client-schools.
- Salaries and benefits are optimum
- Premium salaries for those holding a degree in Education
What Makes Us Unique:
- We provide free consultation sessions for all applicants
- We have been in business since 2002
- As ex-teachers ourselves, we represent the interests of ours
- We transcend the language and cultural barriers for you
- We support our applicants to the end of their contract
- We have positions for singles and for couples
Location: Various urban locations throughout South Korea.
Salary: $2,500-$3,000/mth (3% tax) + low cost of living and perks
Teaching Age Group: Kinder/Elementary or Elementary/Middle school
School Days of Operation: Monday - Friday
Teaching Hours: 25-30 hours per week.
Starting Date: Year round
Number of Foreign Teachers at Each School: 2-20
Full Benefits Package:
- Severance bonus at end of 1-year contract (equal to 1 month's salary)
- Pension bonus (4% of your annual salary)
- Vacation Days: two weeks paid vacation + 15 stat. holidays (paid)
- National Medical Insurance: 50/50 shared with the school
- Type of Housing: Furnished apartment close to your school
- Airfare provided
- An undergraduate degree/any major (minimum); Education and English majors preferred
- Teaching experience/certificate preferred
- An open mind and good communication skills
- Native English Speaker
If you are interested in applying please send us your resume and covering letter and we will contact for you for consultation session, as well as send you our Teach in Korea information guide. You can also access our website for more information.
Note: Prepping, placement and processing takes a minimum of 6 weeks