Major Projects Control Manager
Expires: February 17th, 2020
Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife has feed and pork operations in various countries around the world. HyLife Major Projects Division is responsible for project development, design and construction, acting as its own General Contractor. HyLife is currently in the midst of an aggressive build-up of capital assets and structures.
Our growing company is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in the role of Major Projects – Controls Manager. This position reports directly to the Director of Major Projects. This position could be located in either LaBroquerie or Neepawa.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions:
- Assist in development of project budgets
- Monitor and track variances to project budget through cost forecasting
- Oversee and analyze project spending and integrate with accounting systems
- Issue and Manage Subtrade Contracts and documentation
- Ensure accuracies in financial data
- Create and submit weekly and monthly financial status reports, including financial projections
- Work with Project Accounting Team to ensure accuracies and efficiencies in current processes
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of related experience with secondary business education
- Background in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office with a focus on Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient with reading and understanding construction financial documentation
- Ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing environment
- Experience working in a construction based position would be an asset, but not required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge. HyLife has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.hylife.com/current-opportunities or email firstname.lastname@example.org