Nurse Practitioner (Goodsoil)
Expires: September 14th, 2019
NURSE PRACTITIONER (NP-07)
Posting #: GO-00572841
Position #: 123966
Closing Date: August 23, 2019 23:59 CST or Until Filled
Type: Permanent Full Time
City/Town: Goodsoil, SK
Facility: PN-REGIONAL EMPLOYEES
Department: Primary Health
Geographic Location: Goodsoil
Expected Start Date: August 26, 2019
Hours of Work: In a 6 week rotation - 28 shifts of 8.00 hours
Salary or Pay Band: $49.070 to $58.690 (6 step range)
Number of Positions: 1
The RN(NP) provides a spectrum of primary health care services as per the SRNA RN(NP) competency guidelines in the Goodsoil Primary Health Care (PHC) Centre and may provide some services in other PHC sites in the area. The RN(NP) functions as a member of an interdisciplinary team, consulting and referring to appropriate health care providers when necessary; collaborate with other members of the health care team to ensure quality care to the patient.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Registered Nurse – Nurse Practitioner Master’s Program
- Registered Nurse – Nurse Practitioner Program
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA) as an RN(NP) or RN (GNP)
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to travel both within the region and provincially
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Assessment skills
- Certification in a recognized Primary Care Nurse Practitioner equivalent program or Nurse Practitioner Master Program required;
- Preferable minimum three (3) years’ experience;
- Currently registered or eligible to be registered with the SRNA as a RN(NP);
- Demonstrated ability to function as a member of an integrated health team;
- Demonstrated sound nursing judgment, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to be flexible and self-directed;
- Current certification Level C, Basic Cardiac Life Support;
- Valid driver’s license.
Applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
The Saskatchewan Health Authority is the largest employer in Saskatchewan, employing over 43,000 staff in a dynamic healthcare environment.
The Saskatchewan Health Authority is committed to providing coordinated quality services that are seamless, safe and patient-centred.
Note to Internal applicants. To ensure your application is received and you are included in the applicant list, please submit your resume and cover letter via Gateway Online or (former RQHR only) Health Careers in Saskatchewan.
By submitting your application, you consent to your application history being share with Human Resources and the applicable hiring managers
Please visit https://www.pnrha.ca/careers/ for further details regarding available positions, salary and employment incentives currently available.
When forwarding your application, please note the Posting Number for the position you are applying for. Applications can be emailed, faxed or mailed to:
Human Resources Unit
P.O. Box 39 North Battleford, SK S9A 2X8
Phone: (306) 440-4280;
Fax: (306) 446-6810;
All applications are appreciated, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
A criminal record check is required prior to an offer of employment.