Expires: July 2nd, 2020
Posting #: GO-00592949-2
Position #: 130186
Closing Date: June 4, 2020 23:59 CST or until filled
Type: Temporary Full Time
City/Town: Turtleford, SK
Facility: Riverside Health Complex
Department: TFRD-PRIMARY HLTH
Expected Start Date: July 6, 2020
Expected Up To Date: October 1, 2021
Hours of Work: In a 6 week rotation: 28 shifts of 8.00 hours
Salary or Pay Band: $49.070 to $58.690 (6 step range)
Number of Positions: 1
The RN (NP) provides a spectrum of primary health care services as per the SRNA RN (NP) competency guidelines in the Riverside Health Complex. The RN (NP) functions as a member of an interdisciplinary team, consulting and referring to appropriate health care providers when necessary; collaborate with other members of the health care team to ensure quality care to the patient.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) – Level C Health Care Provider (HCP) – Heart & Stroke
- Registered Nurse – Nurse Practitioner Master’s Program
- Registered Nurse – Nurse Practitioner Program
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses’ Association (SRNA)
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses’ Association (SRNA) as an RN(NP) or RN (GNP)
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Advanced communication skills
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Travel required
- This is a designated field hour’s position.
Please visit https://www.pnrha.ca/careers/ for further details regarding available positions, salary and employment incentives currently available.
Please forward your application by email to email@example.com or by fax to 306-446-6810.
All applications are appreciated, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. A criminal record check is required prior to an offer of employment.