Expires: September 11th, 2019
Are you looking to grow your professional career? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate leaders in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Shipping Supervisor to join our warehouse team located at 1555 Chevrier Blvd, Winnipeg.
Shift Schedule: Monday – Friday 3pm - Midnight
Your days will include:
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing employees on the use of equipment and resources while ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures
- Maintain quality and legislative requirements by adhering to and enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Plan, direct, engage and understand daily production operations while anticipating and troubleshooting production problems
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning employees, establishing priorities, revising schedules, and resolving problems
- Measure performance and achieve Continuous Improvement in processes to implement cost reductions while maintaining quality
- Strive to continuously improve; employee relations, labour results, equipment, sanitation, personal job knowledge, etc.
- Develop, direct, manage, train, and motivate employees by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees
To succeed in this role, you possess:
- At least two years of supervisory work experience
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Excellent planning and organizational skills plus the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/.