Various Nursing Vacancies
Expires: May 13th, 2021
Registered Nurses/Registered Psychiatric Nurses and Operating Room Technician/LPN Vacancies
The SHA is the largest organization in Saskatchewan, employing over 44,000 employees and physicians responsible for the delivery of high quality and timely health care for the entire province.
We are driven by the commitment to improve frontline patient care for Saskatchewan people, and we are working together to better coordinate health services across the province to ensure patients receive high quality, timely health care, wherever they live in Saskatchewan. Establishing one provincial approach to plan and deliver health-care services will break down geographic boundaries and service silos, to provide more consistent and coordinated health-care services across the province.
The Saskatchewan Health Authority has variety of exciting nursing positions available throughout the Lloydminster, Meadow Lake and North Battleford areas. In all of our positions, we are committed to providing leadership, educational and training opportunities to enhance your talents and ability to positively impact patient satisfaction and health outcomes.
We are currently seeking applications for the following positions:
Lloydminster Continuing Care/DCECC, Lloydminster, AB
- Posting 11794 – Licensed Practical Nurse (Row 4) (PPT 0.40 FTE)
- Posting 11795 - Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse (PPT) (0.40 FTE)
- Posting 11790-2 – Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse (Permanent Casual)
Battlefords Union Hospital, North Battleford, SK
- Posting GO-00621118-3 – Operating Room Technician/LPN (Permanent Casual)
- Posting GO-00625467 – Registered Nurse (NR-08) (TFT) (1 FTE)
Northland Pioneer Lodge, Meadow Lake, SK
- Posting GO-00625398 - Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse (PPT) (0.47 FTE)
- Posting GO-00625401 - Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse (PPT) (0.47 FTE)
Please visit https://www.pnrha.ca/careers/ for further details regarding positions, qualifications and salary for the above noted positions. Employment incentives may be available depending on position and applicant eligibility.
Please forward your application via email quoting the job posting number, complete with references, to:
Human Resources Unit
P. O. Box 39 North Battleford, SK S9A 2X8
Fax: (306) 446-6810
All applications are appreciated, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
A criminal record check is required prior to an offer of employment.