Arts, Science, Physical Education, Arts/Ed, Business Administration
This information is for new students in the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Education Integrated
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Physical Education Studies
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Environmental Science
Welcome to Brandon University! We look forward to meeting you in person and helping you become a successful student.
The advising process for new students is designed to introduce you to the educational experience at Brandon University. Students will be able to register for courses after working with advisors who will:
- Teach you how to find and navigate the BU General Calendar and Registration Guide
- Help you to learn how to access and use Moodle, BU’s learning management system
- Help you learn how to use the Student Information Portal where you can see your final grades in courses, generate and print a timetable with your class times and locations, and access your financial statement(s).
Before You Proceed
Students need their Brandon University login and password in order to proceed. If you haven’t done so, claim your Brandon University login and password now. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe so you can use it going forward!