How to complete the “New Student Advising” online Moodle course
- Go to Brandon University’s Moodle website
- Login with your Brandon University username and password. If you do not have a username or password, refer to section 3. Get Logged In on brandonu.ca/accepted
- Select “New Student Advising” under the Main Menu on the left side of the page.
- Read and accept terms of the user agreement.
- Enroll (register) in the course by using the enrolment key “newbustudent”.
- Complete the sections of the New Student Academic Advising course found in the centre column of the page by clicking on the links to each video (for example, Parts of a Degree).
- Once you have successfully completed each section by watching the videos, you will be able to complete an Advising Questionnaire. Complete the Questionnaire.
If you are have any questions or encounter problems, please contact Student Services at 204-727-9739.