1. Click on the applicable on-line BU Admissions general application from the link below, and follow the instructions for completion of the application form and click “submit” when done. For any questions concerning the BU general admissions application process, or to follow up on a previously submitted application, please contact their office directly by phone at (204) 727-9784 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complete the “Admissions Office” on-line application for new students to BU at: https://webapp.brandonu.ca/pls/admission/
3. Wait until you receive an acceptance letter with a student number directly from the Admissions Office, then proceed to step #4.
4. Once you have received an Admissions acceptance letter and a 6-digit BU student number, then proceed and complete the online application process for the Graduate Studies program.
The Faculty of Education Master of Education Program Application Deadline is February 15th (annually). The Feb. 15, 2018 deadline has been extended to Friday March 16, 2018.
Applications to the Faculty of Education Graduate Studies program are considered only once per twelve-month period. For those students admitted in February, they will in turn commence their program as of the following September via their respective cohorts.
- Registration Guide (current and upcoming course offerings, fee schedule and refund schedule)