(Applicant with a BU student number, whether “new” or “existing”)
Click here for our On-Line Master of Education Application
Before completing our online application, please ensure you have scanned the following documents and are ready to upload as “pdf” documents:
- a copy of your valid teaching certificate,
- a letter from your employer(s) on letterhead, verifying at least two years of teaching / related experience,
- an original transcript indicating a grade point average of 3.0 or higher in the B.Ed degree: for non BU students only as for returning BU students, your transcript will automatically attach,
- Resume (optional), however is strongly recommended for those applying into Guidance & Counselling
- a statement of interest and a writing sample (see attached)
Application Fee: $100.00 CDN (to be paid online by credit card at time of application, or by mailing in your cheque or money order to our office directly after submitting the application online. Please include your 6 digit student BU student # with your payment).
Two Letters of Reference are required: MS Word or PDF. You will also find our templates on our online application site. Please ask each of your referees to scan & email their completed/signed letters of reference directly to our office at: email@example.com . Our application deadline for the Master of Education program is February 15th annually, in turn for a program commencement via “cohort” in September (Fall term). Please visit our website, for program information, online application information, etc. at: www.brandonu.ca/education-graduate-studies/
Graduate Application Deadline: February 15th (annually)
Applications to the Faculty of Education Graduate Studies program are considered only once per twelve-month period. For those students admitted in February, they will in turn commence their program as of the following September via a “cohort”, based on their area of specialization.
Only “completed” applications submitted online will be considered following the admissions deadline of February 15th.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration Guide (current and upcoming course offerings, fee schedule and refund schedule)