MB Blue Cross – Personal Health Profile
All Manitoba Blue Cross plan members now have access to a new health resource site available in Customer E-Service called My Good Health.
What is My Good Health?
This new resource site provides you, the plan member, with information, tools, and resources that will help put you on the road to better health. When you first sign in to My Good Health, you will want to build your personal health profile by answering a few questions that will help you understand your personal health risks. It takes about 10 – 15 minutes and you will receive a report that shows you where you are doing well, how ready you are for a change, and where you can take action. My Good Health then helps you create a plan to move toward living a healthier life.
Other My Good Health features allow you to:
- Discover new prevention and treatment options
- Learn the details of drugs prescribed to you
- Find out more about natural products and remedies
- Calculate your risks
- Count calories
- Test your health knowledge
- Check your symptoms
- Sign up for the new health e-newsletter
- Access community support
Ready to get started?
- Go to www.mb.bluecross.ca
- Sign into Customer E-Service or, if this is your first time, click “Register Now”
- Once you are in e-Service, click on the My Good Health button on the right hand side of the page.