Choral Assistant, School of Music
Applications are to be received by: 4:30 p.m. on July 31, 2018 or until position is filled.
Classification: Student Assistant IV
Employee Group: PSAC
Wage: $15.48 per hour
Department: School of Music
Start Date: September 3 2018
Date Issued: July 16, 2018
Hours of Work: 6-7 hours per week
Number of Positions Available: 1
- Assist choral Director with score preparation, rehearsal planning
- Run sectionals and other pull out assignments given to students
- Other related duties as assigned.
- School of Music graduate student preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Comfortable working independently
- Advanced conducting skills
Please forward resume to: Heather Beesley, Brandon University, 270 18th Street, Brandon, MB R7A 6A9
Brandon University is committed to equity, welcomes diversity, and hires on the basis of merit. All qualified individuals who may contribute to the diversification of the University, especially women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous persons, racialized persons, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders are encouraged to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents are given priority. Evidence of citizenship must be provided.
To ensure this employment opportunity is accessible to all interested individuals, please advise of any accessibility needs by contacting the Human Resources office at (204)727-9782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.This posting is available in an alternate format.