Student Assistant I- Customer Service Assistant
Classification: Student Assistant I
Employee Group: PSAC
Job Title: Student Customer Service Assistant
Department: Healthy Living Centre
Wage: 11.35 per hour
Hours of Work: Variety, including days, evenings and weekends (see note below)
Start Date: February 25, 2019
Number of Positions Available: multiple
Length of Appointment: February 25, 2019 to August 31, 2019
Date Issued: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Deadline to Apply: Monday, February 11, 2019 at 4:30pm
- Assist visitors entering Healthy Living Centre
- Assist in set up and take down of events held within the facility
- Present a positive, welcoming environment for guests
- Issue memberships, Bobcat game tickets, merchandise and issue receipts as needed to customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure an overall positive experience
- Other related duties as assigned
- Preference given to Brandon University students
- Must have initiative and ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work in constantly changing environment
- Prioritize workloads and tasks
- Previous experience in customer service, retail, handling money
- Ability to follow written and verbal procedures with close supervision
- Must be able to work shift work and weekends during school year
*Note: This position is subject to a Child Abuse Registry Check and a Criminal Record Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. Work shifts will be scheduled between the hours of 6:00am and 11:00pm.
Please submit your application, indicating your hours of availability, to:
Sara Grona, Facility Coordinator
Brandon University Healthy Living Centre,
270-18th Street Brandon, MB R7A 6A9 or Email: email@example.com
Brandon University is committed to equity, welcomes diversity, and hires on the basis of merit. All qualified individuals who may contribute to the diversification of the University, especially women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous persons, racialized persons, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders are encouraged to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents are given priority. Evidence of citizenship must be provided.
To ensure this employment opportunity is accessible to all interested individuals, please advise of any accessibility needs by contacting the Human Resources office at (204)727-9782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.This posting is available in an alternate format.
PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THIS NOTICE SO THAT OTHERS MAY ALSO BECOME AWARE OF THIS POSITION VACANCY. THANK YOU.