Student Assistant I – School of Music
Classification: Student Assistant I
Employee Group: PSAC
Job Title: Clinic Arranger
Wage: $11.38 per hour
Hours of Work: Approximately 1.5
Start Date: September 17, 2019
Number of Positions Available: 1 position
Length of Appointment: April 24, 2020
Date Issued: September 9, 2019
- Arrange and organize student clinicians for various school workshop requests in consultation with supervisor
- Other related duties as assigned.
- School of Music Student
- Previous experience is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible and confidential
- Organized, detail-oriented and reliable
- Comfortable working independently
- Consistently available
Please email your resume to: Bobbi White, Brandon University, School of Music at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandon University is committed to equity, welcomes diversity, and hires on the basis of merit. All qualified individuals who may contribute to the diversification of the University, especially women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous persons, racialized persons, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders are encouraged to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents are given priority. Evidence of citizenship must be provided.
To ensure this employment opportunity is accessible to all interested individuals, please advise of any accessibility needs by contacting the Human Resources office at (204)727-9782 or email@example.com.This posting is available in an alternate format.