The Working Mind Program
The Working Mind (TWM) is an evidence-based program designed to promote mental health and reduce stigma around mental illness in the workplace. By reducing stigma and discrimination, TWM helps organizations create a culture that fosters greater awareness and support for mental health among employees, managers, and employers.
- Reduce the stigma around mental illness
- Promote your organization’s mental health
- Transform the way participants think and talk about mental health and mental illness
- Help participants identify poor mental health in themselves and others
- Give participants the coping skills to manage stress and poor mental health
- Review mental health rights and responsibilities
- Create a more supportive work environment
This workshop is made available to all BU faculty, staff and managers through the Learning & Development Office.
To learn more, contact Erica Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.