TomorrowNow – Manitoba’s Green Plan is the government’s eight-year strategic plan for protecting the environment while ensuring a prosperous and environmentally conscious economy. The plan sets out actions around the following five priorities.
- Good for Our Economy – Good For Our Environment
- Changing Our Ways For A Changing Climate
- Safeguarding our Water, Air and Land
- Nurturing Our Living World
- Simple Individual Choices – Big Results
To view the plan and provide suggestions and feedback on the priorities, objectives and actions go to http://www.gov.mb.ca/conservation/tomorrownowgreenplan/ or email email@example.com
Feedback will be accepted until October 31, 2012.