2009-2010 Tuition Information
In an effort to reduce costs, effective December 1, 2009, Brandon University will join a long and growing list of universities that no longer accept credit cards for payment of tuition and and residence fees.
Visit https://www.brandonu.ca/payonline to make payments by web or telephone banking through one of the major financial institutions. Payments can also be made directly from your financial institution’s web site.
All payments made for tuition and residence fees by web or telephone banking will automatically enter the student to win a prize of $500. The draw will be made in Financial & Registration Services on January 6, 2010.
Alternately, payments can be made by cash, cheque, certified cheque, Interac ®(debit card), bank draft or money order:
– by mailing the payment to Brandon University, Financial & Registration Services, 270 – 18th Street, Brandon , MB R7A 6A9.
– in person at Financial & Registration Services, 2nd floor, Clark Hall, Brandon University.
– by using the lock box located in the Clark Hall/McKenzie Building link (available only at beginning of term).
September 9, 2009 — First term tuition, residence and all student fees due
January 5, 2010 — Second term tuition, residence and any remaining fees due
*A $20.00 fee is charged for payments received after the due date*
- Students who register on or after above dates must pay at time of registration.
- Students have access to all their financial information using the online student information system. Students who do not have access to online student information system are still responsible for prompt payment of fees by applicable deadline. A paper copy of student’s financial statements will not be mailed out.
- For information on the Brandon University Student Union Health & Dental Plan, please contact the BUSU office at 204-727-9660 or visit their website at http://www.busu.ca/
- Payment of fees in a timely manner is required to avoid cancellation of registration. If cancellation occurs, a reinstatement process may be available. A reinstatement fee will be charged.
- Tuition refunds (if applicable) are calculated from the date that Financial & Registration Services is notified in writing. Courses with non-standard start and/or end dates will have the refund calculated based on the dates Financial & Registration Services is notified in writing.
* Refund dates will differ from registration dates *
See below for refund schedule.
Sponsored students are required to have their registration approved by Financial & Registration Services.
For full information regarding miscellaneous fees, please refer to the current General Calendar.
Note: Neither final grades nor transcripts will be released until all debts to the University have been paid in full. Students will not be eligible for graduation until fees are paid.