General Tuition Information
How To Make Payments
Visit www.brandonu.ca/payonline to make payments by web or telephone banking through one of the major financial institutions. Payments can also be made directly from your financial institution’s website.
Alternately, payments can be made by cash, cheque, certified cheque, Interac (debit card), bank draft or money order:
- By mailing the payment to Brandon University, Financial & Registration Services, 270 18th Street, Brandon MB, R7A 6A9
- In person at Financial & Registration Services, second floor, Clark Hall
- By using the lock box located in the Clark Hall Lewis Whitehead Atrium (available only at the beginning of each term)
In an effort to reduce costs, Brandon University has joined a long and growing list of universities that no longer accept credit cards for payment of tuition and residence fees.
September 5, 2012 – First term tuition, residence and all student fees due
January 3, 2013 – Second term tuition, residence and all other fees due
A $30.00 fee is charged for payments received after the due date
- Students who register on or after above dates must pay at time of registration.
- Students have access to all their financial information using the online student information system. Students who do not have access to online student information system are still responsible for prompt payment of fees by applicable deadline. A paper copy of student’s financial statements will not be mailed out.
- For information on the Brandon University Student Union Health & Dental Plan or the U-Pass, please contact the BUSU office at 204-727-9660 or visit their website at http://www.busu.ca/
- Payment of fees in a timely manner is required to avoid cancellation of registration. If cancellation occurs, a reinstatement process may be available. A reinstatement fee will be charged.
- Tuition refunds (if applicable) are calculated from the date that Financial & Registration Services is notified in writing. Courses with non-standard start and/or end dates will have the refund calculated based on the dates Financial & Registration Services is notified in writing.
Refund dates will differ from registration dates
Sponsored students are required to have their registration approved by Financial & Registration Services.
For full information regarding miscellaneous fees, please refer to the current General Calendar.
Note: Neither final grades nor transcripts will be released until all debts to the University have been paid in full. Students will not be eligible for graduation until fees are paid.