2018-2019 Regular Session
Registration for returning students
starts Tuesday, April 3rd
Registration for new students
starts Monday, April 30th
All courses subject to change. Course listings will be kept up-to-date with all course changes, additions and cancellations. Courses may have enrolment limits. The University reserves the right to cancel courses with low enrolment.
Courses with a final exam during the official exam period will be listed in the Exam Timetable; for courses with final exams during class time, students are advised to check with instructor for date and time. Not all courses will have a final exam.
Start/end dates and exam dates will differ for most undergraduate Education courses and for others as indicated in the Registration Guide.
Consult the current Brandon University Undergraduate or Graduate Calendars for complete information regarding admission, course descriptions and prerequisites, academic regulations and degree requirements.
- Faculties of Arts & Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health Studies
- School of Music
- First-Year Courses
- Opaskwayak (OCN) Site Courses
- Limited Availability List
- General Information
- Undergraduate Tuition Table
- Graduate Tuition Table
- International (VISA) Tuition Table
- Tuition Refund Schedule
- Miscellaneous Fee Schedule
Registration Forms & Slot Schedules
- Registration Form
- Pre-Requisite Waiver/Permission of Instructor form
- Arts and Science Slot Schedule
- Education Slot Schedule (link removed)
- Student Forms