2019-2020 Regular Session
Registration for returning students
starts Wednesday, April 3, 2019
* * * * * *
Registration for new students
starts Wednesday, May 1, 2019
New students may be required to complete a mandatory advising session. Contact Student Services at 204-727-9737 or visit the Course Selection website for more information.
All courses subject to change. Course listings will be kept up-to-date with all course changes, additions and cancellations. Courses may have enrolment limits. The University reserves the right to cancel courses with low enrolment.
Courses with a final exam during the official exam period will be listed in the Final Final Exam Schedule. For courses with final exams during class time, students are advised to check with instructor for date and time. Not all courses will have a final exam.
Start/end dates and exam dates will differ for most undergraduate Education courses and for others as indicated in the Registration Guide. Contact the Faculty of Education office for further information.
Consult the current Brandon University Undergraduate or Graduate Calendars for complete information regarding admission, course descriptions and prerequisites, academic regulations and degree requirements.
- Faculties of Arts & Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health Studies
- School of Music
- Opaskwayak (OCN) Site Courses
April 2020 (Term Two) Final Exam Schedule – available March 2020
University Examination Policy (effective 2019 Fall Exam Period)
- General Information
- 2019-20 Undergraduate Tuition – Domestic
- 2019-20 Undergraduate Tuition – International RETURNING
- 2019-20 Undergraduate Tuition – International NEW
- 2019-20 Graduate Tuition – Domestic
- 2019-20 Graduate Tuition – International RETURNING
- 2019-20 Graduate Tuition – International NEW
- 2019-20 Miscellaneous Fee Schedule