2020-2021 Regular Session
- Registration for returning students opens April 1, 2020.
- Registration for new students opens April 29, 2020.
You must register online
Given current campus restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, all registrations must currently be done online.
If you are unable to access the system or need assistance, please email Financial & Registration Services at FinReg@BrandonU.ca or call either 204-727-9724 or 204-727-7313.
All forms should be completed electronically, scanned/photographed, and sent to FinReg@BrandonU.ca from your BU email address.
New students may be required to complete a mandatory advising session. Contact Student Services at 204-727-9737 or visit the Course Selection website for more information.
All courses subject to change. Course listings will be kept up-to-date with all course changes, additions and cancellations. Courses may have enrolment limits. The University reserves the right to cancel courses with low enrolment.
Courses with a final exam during the official exam period will be listed in the Final Exam Schedule. For courses with final exams during class time, students are advised to check with instructor for date and time. Not all courses will have a final exam.
Start/end dates and exam dates will differ for most undergraduate Education courses and for others as indicated in the Registration Guide. Contact the Faculty of Education office for further information.
Consult the current Brandon University Undergraduate or Graduate Calendars for complete information regarding admission, course descriptions and prerequisites, academic regulations and degree requirements.
December 2020 (Term One) Final Exam Schedule – available November 2020
April 2021 (Term Two) Final Exam Schedule – available March 2021
University Examination Policy (effective 2019 Fall Exam Period)
- General Information
- 2020-21 Undergraduate Tuition – Domestic (Subject to Final Approval)
- 2020-21 Undergraduate Tuition – Grandfathered International * (Subject to Final Approval)
* Grandfathered rates for existing students prior to the 2019-3 session only
- 2020-21 Undergraduate Tuition – International (Subject to Final Approval)
- 2020-21 Graduate Tuition – Domestic (Subject to Final Approval)
- 2020-21 Graduate Tuition – International (Subject to Final Approval)
- 2020-21 Miscellaneous Fee Schedule (Subject to Final Approval)