2021-2022 Regular Session
Brandon University continues to monitor the Covid-19 situation and is actively planning for Fall 2021. Plans will follow the science of the situation, as well as the University’s guiding principles, which include being able to deliver the safest educational experience possible in the most equitable way.
As has been previously announced, the opening of Fall/Winter 2021-22 registration will be delayed to allow us more time to gain a clearer picture of what is possible for the Fall term so that we can provide you with accurate information. We will provide regular updates in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, to assist you with course and program planning, course listings have now been provided below showing what courses are scheduled with proposed slot/time to be offered in the 2021-22 Regular Session. Information on location and delivery method will be added to these listings once the decision has been made on course delivery for the Fall term.
December 2021 (Term One) Exam Timetable – available November 2021
April 2022 (Term Two) Exam Timetable – available March 2022
- Payment, Tuition & Refund Information
- 2021-22 Undergraduate Tuition – Domestic
- 2021-22 Undergraduate Tuition – Grandfathered International *
* Grandfathered rates for existing students prior to the 2019-3 session only
- 2021-22 Undergraduate Tuition – International
- 2021-22 Graduate Tuition – Domestic
- 2021-22 Graduate Tuition – International
- 2021-22 Miscellaneous Fee Schedule