2021-2022 Regular Session
All course information has been updated in the Course Listing PDFs for each faculty below. Here is how you can read them to know more about your own courses:
- Courses offered fully in-person appear in the Course Listings (below) with a regular slot/time scheduled and a specific building/room assigned. No reference to “online” appears next to them in the Course Listings.
- These classes will be delivered entirely online, in their designated slot. That means you will meet virtually with your class and your instructor, on specific days and at specific times. Many labs are also being delivered online in their regular slots and will also be conducted virtually. These are identified in the Course Listings (below) as ‘ONLINE SYNCH’.
- These classes or labs will be delivered entirely online, however there will be no common or scheduled meeting times. This means you can access the material at a time that is convenient for you. Of course, not all course material may be posted on the first day, and you may have to meet deadlines on accessing some or all course materials. These are identified in the Course Listings (below) as ‘ONLINE ASYNCH’.
- These classes or labs are being offered partially online and partially in-person. Different courses or labs will have different amounts of in-person content and will have different requirements for your in-person attendance. Instructors will contact students directly with specifics for each class and lab. These are identified in the Course Listings (below) as ‘ONLINE BLEND’.
You can expect significant changes on campus to help keep you safe and engaged in your classes. These included additional charging stations and more spaces for you to log on to online classes while on campus. New signage will indicate required physical distancing, capacity limits and suggested directions of travel to minimize close contact with others. Improvements have also been made to ventilation, barriers, and processes to help keep everyone safe.
The Course Listing information below will be as current and complete using all of the information available to date, but note that some changes to individual courses/labs may occur. If a course/lab in which you are registered changes delivery method or time slot, you will be contacted directly by email. Courses may have enrolment limits. The University reserves the right to cancel courses with low enrolment.
Courses with a final exam during the official exam period will be listed in the Exam Timetable; for courses with final exams during class time, students are advised to check with instructor for date and time. Not all courses will have a final exam.
Start/end dates and exam dates will differ for most undergraduate Education courses and for others as indicated in the Registration Guide.
Consult the current Brandon University Undergraduate or Graduate Calendars for complete information regarding admission, course descriptions and prerequisites, academic regulations and degree requirements.
- Faculties of Arts & Science
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health Studies
- School of Music
- Opaskwayak (OCN) Site Courses
April 2022 (Term Two) Exam Timetable – available March 2022
- Payment, Tuition & Refund Information
- 2021-22 Undergraduate Tuition – Domestic
- 2021-22 Undergraduate Tuition – Grandfathered International *
* Grandfathered rates for existing students prior to the 2019-3 session only
- 2021-22 Undergraduate Tuition – International
- 2021-22 Graduate Tuition – Domestic
- 2021-22 Graduate Tuition – International
- 2021-22 Miscellaneous Fee Schedule