Apply for Residence
The Residence Office will start accepting applications for the 2019/2020 academic year starting January 2019.
Important Residence Information for January intake, below.
The Residence Office is CLOSED for the Holiday Break starting December 21st at 4:30pm returning January 2. Applications will not be processed during this time.
We will need confirmation of the PAID $350 deposit prior to our holiday office closure, to ensure your space is reserved.
(1) Submit your application:
- APPLY ONLINE! Use our convenient online application form.
Fax applications to: 1-204-727-4713
Mail applications to: Residence Office 270 18th Street Brandon, MB R7A 6A9
NOTE: A $60.00* residence application fee is required along with your application to process your room assignment. The application fee is not refundable, and is not applied to your residence account.
(2) Pay your application fee online; forward your cheque or money order by mail or call the Residence Office at 204 727-7394/9761 to arrange for credit card payment of the application fee.
(3) When Room Assignments are completed, a residence package containing your Room Assignment & Residence Agreement forms and other pertinent information will be sent by mail or email. Contact us by email or phone if you have any questions.
(4) After reading the residence package information and agreeing to accept the Room Assignment, you simply return the signed room assignment and Residence Agreement form with your $350* non-refundable & non-transferrable room deposit to secure your room. Please submit signed forms and deposit by deadline date to avoid cancellation.
(5) Show up during check-in week: we’ll be ready for you!
*fees subject to change