Residence Student ID Cards
Avoid the Student ID Centre Lineup at Check-in!
You can avoid line-ups at the Student ID Centre during check-in by providing an ID card photo to the Residence Office prior to August 18th, 2017. Simply send an email to the Residence Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org, along with an attached photo, which meets the requirements listed below.
If you have prepaid your first term fees prior to arrival, you will be able to obtain and use your student I.D. card upon arrival.
If you have not prepaid your first term fees, you will need to obtain your student I.D. card, during business hours, from the front office staff at Ancillary Services. All first term fees must be paid prior to being given your student I.D. card.
** To ensure security, students must provide a photo ID at check-in to either the Residence Assistants, Residence Office staff or the check-in crew.**
Requirements for Residence Student ID card photos:
- Photo must be a current photo (taken within last 3 months).
- The photo must be in colour.
- The photo should have a uniform light-coloured background (a white background is preferable).
- Front view of student’s face – head and shoulders only. The photo must show a full head without any head covering, unless it is worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons.
- No sunglasses/No hats.
- The picture must be .jpg format and the file size no larger than 1 mb.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any unacceptable photos. If the photo is deemed unusable, we will contact you to submit an appropriate photograph. All photos will be digitally stored for University use only.