Short Term Accommodations
In keeping with our mission to provide safe and secure housing, Brandon University is please to announce short term accommodations for students.
Brandon University Residence will provide single occupancy accommodations at a very affordable price in McMaster Hall, only for the fall 2020. Students will enjoy brand new modern furnishings, while taking comfort in knowing that this housing option adheres to all recommend health and safety standards as directed by Manitoba Health amidst the Covid-19 pandemic.
Students needing a short term stay of 5 nights or greater, should expect:
- Charges in weekly increments (ex. 5-7 night stays are charged 1 week, 8-14 night stays are charged 2 weeks, 15- 21 night stays are charged 3 weeks, and so on.) The minimum charge for a BU Residence stay is 1 week and partial weeks are not an option.
- All inclusive meal plan options. (mandatory)
- Responsibility to provide your own linen, towels, toiletries, etc.
- Parking to be provided at an additional cost – details to be released soon
- WIFI Included
- Student Staff on site 24/7 offering a constant support system during your stay
- Programs and Events occurring in your own building, under safe and careful conditions
Short Term Residence Cost Estimator
Rates subject to approval by the Board of Governors. Stays longer than 4 weeks subject to residence student fees. Stays shorter than 4 weeks subject to applicable taxes.