Residence is for Everyone!
Res@BU offers the ultimate in convenience and services:
- Fully furnished, well-equipped rooms
- Balanced diet through our meal plan
- No utilities to pay, easy to budget costs
- Organized social, athletic, & educational events
- Weight room in McMaster Hall
- Residence Hall games room/ TV lounges
- Residence Hall study rooms
- Music practice room with piano
- Laundry facilities
- Internet, cable, fridge & TV rentals
- Residence parking available
- Enthusiastic Residence Assistants & Council Members
- Access to our Food Services Nutritionist Assistance
Perhaps the greatest single attraction of residence life is the people. In residence, you will be provided with the opportunity to meet young men and women from throughout Canada and around the world. Our residence councils organize major socials and smaller floor parties, recreational events and group outings, semi-formal floor dinners and pizza parties, and a host of other activities which will provide you with opportunities to make friendships which will last a lifetime.