Critical Incident Team
Brandon University has activated its Critical Incident Team to coordinate the University’s response to the coronavirus pandemic. This team brings together representatives from across campus to best coordinate actions that are responsive to the needs of all members of our community.
When needed, the Critical Incident Team draws on expertise from elsewhere on campus, or externally. The Critical Incident Team is also guided by BU’s written emergency plans.
Core membership of the Critical Incident Team is:
- Dr. David Docherty, President & Vice- Chancellor
- Dr. Steve Robinson, Vice-President Academic & Provost
- Scott Lamont, Vice-President Administration & Finance
- Andrea McDaniel, Registrar
- Michael Leroy, Director, I.T Services
- Al Puhach, Director, Physical Plant
- Susan Smale, Director, Business Operations
- Kristen Fisher, Manager, Executive and Board Operations, and Acting Chief Human Resources Officer
- Katie Gross, Dean of Students
- Grant Hamilton, Director, Marketing & Communications
Administrative support for the Critical Incident Team is provided by
- Becky Lane, Administrative Assistant, Library and IT Services
Important planning and decisions regarding the University’s operations and ongoing response are also being made through normal channels, including the President’s Executive Committee, the President’s Administrative Council, Dean’s Council, the BU Senate and the BU Board of Governors.
Contact the Critical Incident Team by email at CriticalIncidentTeam@BrandonU.ca.