Campus Medical Clinic Services
A nurse practitioner will be available on Wednesday of each week, alternating between the BU and ACC campuses, starting September 8, 2021 (see schedule below):
- for virtual or in-person half-hour appointments from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- for walk-in appointments from 1:00-2:30 pm.
BU and ACC students are welcome to make an appointment or attend walk-ins at either campus. See the following table for campus location and availability dates.
Please note: students must reside in Manitoba in order to use this service.Schedule Appointment with the PMH Medical Clinic
|At BU Campus||At ACC Campus|
|Sept. 8, 2021||Sept. 15, 2021|
|Sept. 22, 2021||Sept. 29 2021|
|Oct. 6, 2021||Oct. 13, 2021**|
|Oct. 20, 2021||Oct. 27, 2021|
|Nov. 3, 2021||Nov. 10, 2021|
|Nov. 17, 2021||Nov. 24, 2021|
|Dec. 1, 2021*
*walk-ins only from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
|Dec. 8, 2021|
|Dec. 15, 2021||*After Dec. 15|
** Contact 7th Street Access directly for an appointment on Oct. 13. There will be no nurse practitioner available on campus.
* Both campuses will be closed for the Holiday break starting Dec. 24, 2021 up to and including January 3, 2022.
With a Nurse Practitioner
Confidential Services Offered (but not limited to):
- Medical Prescriptions
- Birth Control, pap smears, prenatal care, pregnancy tests, guidance and options
- Confidential LGBT and Trans Health Services
- Partnership with Accessibility Services
- STI Testing, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea treatments
The personal information you provide on this page/form is used by Prairie Mountain Health (PMH) to set up an appointment with a Nurse Practitioner via our Virtual Clinic partnership with PMH. This information is maintained in a separate database by Brandon University and managed in accordance with the Personal Health Information Act and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
If you wish further information, please call 204-727-9737 or contact the 7th Street Access Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-578-4800.