Campus Medical Clinic Services
* The BU/ACC medical clinic services will be closed for the Holiday break and will resume taking appointments for January 5, 2022..
A nurse practitioner will be available on Wednesday of each week, alternating between the BU and ACC campuses for Term II (see schedule below):
- for virtual or in-person half-hour appointments from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- for walk-in appointments from 1:00-2:30 pm.
BU and ACC students are welcome to make an appointment or attend walk-ins at either campus. See the following table for campus location and availability dates.
Please note: students must reside in Manitoba in order to use this service.Schedule Appointment with the PMH Medical Clinic
|At BU Campus||At ACC Campus|
|—-||Jan. 5, 2022|
|Jan. 12, 2022||Jan. 19, 2022|
|Jan. 26, 2022||Feb. 2, 2022|
|Feb. 9, 2022||Feb. 16, 2022|
|Feb. 23, 2022||March 2, 2022|
|March 9, 2022||March 16, 2022|
|March 23, 2022||March 30, 2022|
|April 6, 2022||April 13, 2022|
|April 20, 2022||April 27, 2022|
With a Nurse Practitioner
Confidential Services Offered (but not limited to):
- Medical Prescriptions
- Birth Control, pap smears, prenatal care, pregnancy tests, guidance and options
- Confidential LGBT and Trans Health Services
- Partnership with Accessibility Services
- STI Testing, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea treatments
The personal information you provide on this page/form is used by Prairie Mountain Health (PMH) to set up an appointment with a Nurse Practitioner via our Virtual Clinic partnership with PMH. This information is maintained in a separate database by Brandon University and managed in accordance with the Personal Health Information Act and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
If you wish further information, please call 204-727-9737 or contact the 7th Street Access Centre at email@example.com or call 204-578-4800.