TREK: Summer Course Advising
This is for students who are beginning their studies at BU in September 2017.
- Summer Course Advising runs Monday to Friday (except holiday Mondays), beginning May 23 to September 1, 2017.
- Prior to an advising appointment you must watch a series of online advising videos, review a pre-advising manual, and achieve a minimum grade of 75% on a final quiz before you can register for an advising appointment. If you have not completed these instructions you will not be able to register for an appointment.
- Once you have completed the videos and passed the quiz you will be sent the link to register for an appointment. You will have the option of:
- an in person appointment (on campus, 1 hour in length)
- a phone-in appointment, if you are more than 2 hours away from Brandon (1 1/2 hours in length)
- an online chat room appointment, if you are more than 2 hours away from Brandon (1 1/2 hours in length)
- Please click here to request the videos.
|Please note. If you are a:
Bachelor of Business Administration
If you have been accepted to the Bachelor of Business Administration program, or are transferring from the ACC 2 + 2 Program, or are wanting to Major in Business, please go to the Business Advising page.
Pre-Nursing or Pre-Psychiatric Nursing
Bachelor of Music
School of Music
This information is available in alternate formats upon request.