Student ID Centre
2020-2021 Student ID Cards Now Available
This year due to the Covid-19 situation, Student IDs are available through online request only. Cards will be mailed to all students that can provide a Canadian mailing address. Students who only have an international address and that will not be travelling to Canada during this academic year will receive a digital format card via email.
Please Note the Following Conditions Before Ordering
- Student ID cards are valid for one year only. Students will need to complete this process annually.
- Students must be registered in courses PRIOR to ordering their ID cards.
- IDs will be processed and mailed out in the order they are received. Delivery of cards may take in excess of 14 days.
- Residence students will receive their student ID cards when they check in.
Requirements for Student ID Card photos:
- Photo must be a current photo (taken within the last 3 months).
- The photo must be in colour.
- The photo should have a uniform light coloured background (a white background is preferable).
- Front view of student’s face – head and shoulders only. The photo must show a full head without any head covering, unless it is worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons.
- No sunglasses/No hats.
- The picture must be JPEG format with a file size no larger than 4MB.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any unacceptable photos. If the photo is deemed unusable, we will contact you to submit an appropriate photograph. All photos will be digitally stored for University use only.