Student ID Centre
2021-2022 Fall/Winter Session Student ID Cards Now Available
Student IDs are available through online request only.
When ordering a card, you will have the option to choose delivery via mail (please allow 14 days for delivery) or in person pickup at Ancillary Services.
For in person pickup, you must wait 2 business days from the time of order and must present government issued photo ID to claim your card.
Pick up hours and location:
Ancillary Services, Main Floor McMaster Hall
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Students who only have an international address and that will not be travelling to Canada during this academic year will receive a digital format card via email.
Please Note the Following Conditions Before Ordering
- Student ID cards are valid for one year only. Students will need to complete this process annually.
- Students must be registered in courses PRIOR to ordering their ID cards.
- IDs will be processed in the order they are received.
- Residence students will receive their student ID cards when they check in.
Lost Student ID Card
If you have lost your Student ID Card, there is a $31.90 fee for a replacement. This fee will be charged to your student account and then the ID will be mailed to you.
Please send an email to Brandon University Student ID requesting a replacement ID card along with your current mailing address. Your Student ID will be processed and mailed to you. firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for Student ID Card photos:
- Photo must be a current photo (taken within the last 3 months).
- The photo must be in colour.
- The photo should have a uniform light coloured background (a white background is preferable).
- Front view of student’s face – head and shoulders only. The photo must show a full head without any head covering, unless it is worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons.
- No sunglasses/No hats.
- The picture must be JPEG format with a file size no larger than 4MB.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any unacceptable photos. If the photo is deemed unusable, we will contact you to submit an appropriate photograph. All photos will be digitally stored for University use only.