Student ID Centre
2017-2018 Student Cards Available July 31st, 2017 for Registered Students!
- The campus card is included with your registration fees.
- Replacement ID Cards – $30.65
Avoid the lineup! And pick-up your 2017/2018 student card using either of the following options:
OPTION 1: Walk-ins Welcome Starting July 31st
Stop by the Ancillary Services office (Main Floor, McMaster Hall) during business hours (Monday – Friday 9:00 to 4:00). You must be registered in the 2017/2018 academic year and provide the following:
- Your Student Number
- A piece of Government issued photo ID
OPTION 2: Email your Picture between July 31st and August 18th
You must be registered for courses prior to emailing your picture.
Requirements for Student ID card photos:
- Photo must be a current photo (taken within last 3 months).
- The photo must be in colour.
- The photo should have a uniform light-coloured background (a white background is preferable).
- Front view of student’s face – head and shoulders only. The photo must show a full head without any head covering, unless it is worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons.
- No sunglasses/No hats.
- The picture must be .jpg format and the file size no larger than 1 mb.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any unacceptable photos. If the photo is deemed unusable, we will email you once and request you submit an appropriate photograph. All photos will be digitally stored for University use only. We do not hold pictures of students who have not yet registered.
- Save the photo with first, last, and student number as the file name, example: bobsmith632123.jpg
- Email the picture to email@example.com
- A confirmation email will be sent to you within 2 business days, once all criteria have been met.
Reminder 2017/2018 Students: the BUSU City of Brandon Bus Pass will be accessible on your 2017/2018 student card starting September 1st, 2017!
Use your campus card as an off-campus meal card!
Meal cards are available even if you live off-campus. Faculty and students can take advantage of the convenience the meal card offers in the Main Dining Room. Any amount of money can be put on your meal card at the Residence Office in McMaster Hall or at Financial & Registration Services Office in Clark Hall.
NOTE: Off-campus meal purchases are taxable. GST is collected at time of purchase.