Student I.D. Centre
The Student I.D. Centre is located at the Ancillary Services Office.
Walk-ins Welcome starting August 6th, 2019
Students are welcome to drop by the student I.D. centre during business hours, as a walk-in. Please make sure you bring a piece of government issued photo I.D. and ensure you are already registered for courses.
Student I.D. Pre Order Applications, Will be accepted from July 1 – August 16, 2019
Students have the option to pre-order their student cards by filling out the application and emailing us your photo (see specs below). By processing the student card early, students avoid the line-ups and longer wait times.
Pre Ordered cards can be picked up starting August 20, 2019 at the Ancillary Services Office (Main Floor, McMaster Hall)
Requirements for Student ID Card photos:
- Photo must be a current photo (taken within the last 3 months).
- The photo must be in colour.
- The photo should have a uniform light coloured background (a white background is preferable).
- Front view of student’s face – head and shoulders only. The photo must show a full head without any head covering, unless it is worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons.
- No sunglasses/No hats.
- The picture must be .jpg format and the file size no larger then 1mb.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse any unacceptable photos. If the photo is deemed unusable, we will contact you to submit an appropriate photograph. All photos will be digitally stored for University use only.
I.D. Centre Hours: Monday to Friday • 9:00am-4:00pm