Passion is Built in Brandon
When you make a gift to Brandon University, you are investing in our students’ passion for knowledge and their passion to succeed.
The best gift you can give is to the area of greatest need. These undesignated gifts allow the University to use the funds strategically when and where they are needed most, for our most essential needs.
Or, you can pick YOUR passion, by choosing where to direct your gift. By investing in a faculty, school, or other area of interest, you are making a significant impact on our students and programs.
Support Your Passion
Learn more about some of the current needs that your gift can help support.
Faculty of Arts
- Student travel funds, to provide invaluable opportunities for students to attend conferences and competitions to enhance their skills.
- Scholarships and bursaries.
- Preservation of the BU Art Collection.
Faculty of Education
- Renovation of the science laboratory and student study areas.
- Indigenous artwork to create a welcoming and holistic environment.
Faculty of Health Studies
- Simulation mannequins for teaching clinical skills in our new simulation lab.
- Updated IV equipment to keep health assessment and skills labs consistent with current clinical settings.
- Audio-visual computer equipment for teaching.
School of Music
- Audio-visual technology renewal in performance, rehearsal, and teaching spaces.
- Scholarship, bursary, and award support.
- Touring opportunities for faculty and students.
- Indigenous initiatives.
Faculty of Science
- Renovation of laboratories, classrooms and research spaces.
- Modern technology upgrades.
- Outreach and recruitment campaigns with Indigenous Communities.
“Scholarships and awards have had a tremendous positive impact on my life. They have been a great motivation and helped to nurture my passion for learning and pursuing further education. The generosity and support is truly a blessing, I feel so grateful to be a student at a University with so many supporters rooting for the success of its students, and opening opportunities for us, both during our degree and afterwards.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.