The Brandon University Foundation supports the University in a fund-raising capacity while providing management recommendations to the Board of Governors concerning endowments.
Since March 5, 1999 The Brandon University Foundation has adhered to the Ethical Fundraising and Financial Accountability Code set out by Imagine Canada.
As a donor, you deserve certain rights, such as a right to the privacy of your personal information; the right to receive honest answers about giving; the right to expect accountability in financial statements; the right to know how your gift is being used; the right to receive appropriate recognition for your gift, and others. These rights are enshrined in The Donor’s Bill of Rights (developed in conjunction with the international Association of Fundraising Professionals, or AFP).
Brandon University Foundation Board Members
- President – Dr. William Myers
- Vice President – Mr.Rob McLennan
- Past-President – Mr. Jeff Cristall
- Treasurer – Mrs. Tilda Fortier
- BOG OIC Rep. (Appointed) – Mrs. Trudy Corbett
- BUAA Rep. (Appointed) – Mr. Chad McNish
- BUSU Rep. (Appointed) – Mr. Mohammed Agavi
- BOG Senate Rep. – Dr. Hamid Mumin
- BOG Student Rep. – Ms Caroline Stitt
- Member – Mr. Dwight Conroy
- Member – Mr. Ken Dando
- Member – Mr. Jeff Fawcett
- Member – Ms. Leah LaPlante
- Member – Mr. Jim McManes
- Member – Dr. Donna Michaels
- Member – Mr. Nathan Peto
- Ex-Officio President & Vice Chancellor Interim – Dr. Steven Robinson
- Ex-Officio Acting Vice President (Academic & Provost) – Dr. Meir Serfaty
- Ex-Officio Vice President Administration & Finance – Mr. Scott Lamont
- Ex-Officio Director, Advancememt & Alumni Affairs – Mrs. Carla Eisler
- Ex-Officio – His Worship Mayor Rick Chrest
The Brandon University Foundation produces an annual report.