The Brandon University Foundation supports the University in a fund-raising capacity while providing management recommendations to the Board of Governors concerning endowments.
Since March 5, 1999 The Brandon University Foundation has adhered to the Ethical Fundraising and Financial Accountability Code set out by Imagine Canada.
As a donor, you deserve certain rights, such as a right to the privacy of your personal information; the right to receive honest answers about giving; the right to expect accountability in financial statements; the right to know how your gift is being used; the right to receive appropriate recognition for your gift, and others. These rights are enshrined in The Donor’s Bill of Rights (developed in conjunction with the international Association of Fundraising Professionals, or AFP).
Brandon University Foundation Board Members
- President – Mr. Jeff Cristall
- Vice President – Dr. William Myers
- Past-President – Mr. Nathan Peto
- Treasurer – Mrs. Tilda Fortier
- BOG OIC Rep. (Appointed) – Mr. Garnet Boyd
- BUAA Rep. (Appointed) – Mr. Chad McNish
- Member – Mr. Ken Dando
- Member – Mr. Jeff Fawcett
- BUSU Rep. (Appointed) – Mr. Greg Monias
- BOG Senate Rep. – Mr. Michael Cain
- BOG Student Rep. – Mr. James Kilpatrick
- Member – Ms. Leah LaPlante
- Member – Mr. Robert McLennan
- Member – Mr. Jim McManes
- Member – Dr. Donna Michaels
- Ex-Officio President & Vice Chancellor – Dr. Gervan Fearon
- Ex-Officio Vice President Administration & Finance – Mr. Scott Lamont
- Ex-Officio Associate Vice-President External – Ms Heather Macdonald
- Ex-Officio – His Worship Mayor Rick Chrest
The Brandon University Foundation produces an annual report.