The Brandon University Foundation supports the University in a fund-raising capacity while providing management recommendations to the Board of Governors concerning endowments.
Since March 5, 1999 The Brandon University Foundation has adhered to the Ethical Fundraising and Financial Accountability Code set out by Imagine Canada.
As a donor, you deserve certain rights, such as a right to the privacy of your personal information; the right to receive honest answers about giving; the right to expect accountability in financial statements; the right to know how your gift is being used; the right to receive appropriate recognition for your gift, and others. These rights are enshrined in The Donor’s Bill of Rights (developed in conjunction with the international Association of Fundraising Professionals, or AFP).
Brandon University Foundation Board Members
- President – Mr. Dwight Conroy
- Vice President – Ms Tilda Fortier
- Past-President –Mr. Rob McLennan
- Treasurer – Mr. Kevin Hooke
- BOG OIC Rep. (Appointed) – Mr. Brad Zander
- BUAA Rep. (Appointed) – Mr. Chris Hunt
- BUSU Rep. (Appointed) – Mr. Iyiola Sanya
- BOG Senate Rep. – Dr. Breanna Lawrence
- BOG Student Rep. – Ms Taylor Friesen
- Member – Mr. Kerry Auriat
- Member – Mr. Ray Berthelette
- Member – Mr. Laurence Bertram
- Member – Mr. Gerald Butler
- Member – Mr. Jeff Fawcett
- Member – Ms Leah LaPlante
- Member – Mr. Mike Leech
- Member – Ms Lavone Lesperance-Caron
- Member – Dr. Donna Michaels
- Member – Dr. A. Hamid Mumin
- Member – Dr. William Myers
- Member – Dr. Kofi Campbell, Vice-President (Academic & Provost)
- Ex-Officio – President & Vice Chancellor – Dr. David Docherty
- Ex-Officio – Vice President Administration & Finance – Mr. Scott Lamont
- Ex-Officio – Director, Advancememt & Alumni Affairs – Mrs. Carla Eisler
- Ex-Officio – His Worship Mayor Rick Chrest
The Brandon University Foundation produces an annual report.