Guidance Counsellor Day
Guidance Counsellor Day takes place on Wednesday, November 14, 2018.
Location *CHANGED*: Room 107 Education Building
Parking: Paid parking in Lot 5 & 6 (60 cents per hours) OR metered parking in Lot 1 & 2 (1 cent per minute).
9:00 a.m. — Welcome
- Dr. Meir Serfaty, Acting Vice President (Academic & Provost)
- Mrs. Katie Gross, Dean of Student Services
9:25 a.m. — 5 things every Guidance Counsellor should know about BU
- Ms. Courtney Adams, Director of Recruitment & Retention
9:35 a.m. — Program Overviews
- Arts, Business Administration, Fine Arts, Health Studies
10:25 a.m. — Wellness Break
10:35 a.m. — Program Overviews Continued
- Education, Music, Science, Co-operative Education
11:45 a.m. — Question and Answer
12:00 p.m. — Eat and Greet
- Dine with the faculty and staff of Brandon University: Indigenous Peoples’ Centre, Residence, Student Accessibility Services, Scholarships & Awards, P.E.N.T.
12:45 p.m. — Campus Tour (optional) or Indigenous People’s Centre/P.E.N.T drop-in (optional)