Guidance Counsellor Day
Guidance Counsellor Day takes place on Wednesday, November 14, 2018.
Location (NEW): Room 104 Clark Hall
Parking: Paid parking in Lot 5 & 6 (60 cents per hours) OR metered parking in Lot 1 & 2 (1 cent per minute).
9:00 a.m. — Welcome
- Dr. Meir Serfaty, Acting Vice President (Academic & Provost)
- Mrs. Katie Gross, Dean of Student Services
9:25 a.m. — Keep Calm and Learn On
- Inclusive Post-Secondary Education and Accessibility Services – Transition, When to Access, and Documentation
- Co-op Program
- Resources for Guidance Counsellors
- BU In Your Classroom
10:30 a.m. — Wellness Break
10:45 a.m. — Program Review
- Health Studies
- Pre-Professional & Partnerships
11:45 a.m. — Question and Answer
12:00 p.m. — Eat and Greet
- Dine with the faculty and staff of Brandon University.
12:45 p.m. — Campus Tour (optional) or Indigenous People’s Centre drop-in (optional)