Student Assistant I – School of Music
Applications are to be received by: 4:30 pm on Monday, September 16, 2019 or until filled
Classification: Student Assistant I
Employee Group: PSAC
Job Title: Concert Assistant
Wage: $11.38 per hour
Hours of Work: Approximately 1.5
Start Date: September 17, 2019
Number of Positions Available: 2 positions
Length of Appointment: April 24, 2020
Date Issued: September 9, 2019
- Check the schedule on the website for concert dates and concert locations, on a weekly basis
- Assist with selling tickets at Pro Series and large ensemble concert tickets at on and off campus locations
- Other related duties as assigned.
- School of Music Student
- Previous experience is an asset
- Must be flexible and confidential
- Organized, detail-oriented and reli
- Consistently available
Please email your resume to: Bobbi White, Brandon University, School of Music at email@example.com.
Brandon University is committed to equity, welcomes diversity, and hires on the basis of merit. All qualified individuals who may contribute to the diversification of the University, especially women, persons with disabilities, Indigenous persons, racialized persons, and persons of all sexual orientations and genders are encouraged to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents are given priority. Evidence of citizenship must be provided.
To ensure this employment opportunity is accessible to all interested individuals, please advise of any accessibility needs by contacting the Human Resources office at (204)727-9782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.This posting is available in an alternate format.