Brandon University faculty are involved in innovative research and creative projects that shape and enrich their work with undergraduate and graduate students. In celebration of Homecoming Week and as part of the New Beginnings Research Conference, we want to feature alumni who are using the knowledge they gained at BU to make a difference.
If you are a BU alumni who has a story to share, create and send us a 2-3 minute video. We want to hear from you!
Tell us how you are mobilizing the knowledge you gained at BU in your role as a:
- Grad Student
- Career Trendsetter
The three most compelling videos will be awarded a recognition certificate and a monetary prize:
- First Prize: $150.00
- Second Prize: $100.00
- Third Prize: $50.00
Video Competition Criteria
- The video is 2-3 minutes in length
- The video clearly communicates how one is mobilizing the knowledge he/she/they gained at BU to make a difference now
- The first 20 seconds of the video pull the viewer in to the story
- The video is edited to make an impact on the viewer
- The audio and the visual elements of the video work hand-in-hand to mak
- e an effective presentation
You may upload your video on Youtube and send the video link by September 26th, 2018 to:
The New Beginnings Conference Committee
Attention: Alysha. J. Farrell Ph. D.
Alumni Office: Advancement and External Relations