Student ID Centre
The Student I.D. Card application is not yet available for 2020-2021.
Please check back later.
You can streamline the process of receiving your Student ID card by providing a photo and your completed Student ID Card Request Form to email@example.com prior to August 16, 2019.
If you have prepaid your first term fees prior to arrival, you will be able to obtain and use your student ID card upon arrival.
If you have not prepaid your first term fees, you will need to obtain your student ID card from the front office staff at Ancillary Services during business hours. All first term fees must be paid prior to being given your student ID card.
Note: To ensure security, students must provide photo ID at check-in to either the Residence Assistants, Residence Office staff, or the check-in crew.
Student ID Photo Requirements
- The photo must be a current photo (taken within last 3 months).
- The photo must be in colour.
- The photo should have a uniform light-coloured background (a white background is preferable).
- The photo must be a front view of student’s face – head and shoulders only.
- The photo must show a full head without any head covering, unless it is worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons.
- No sunglasses.
- No hats.
- The photo must be .jpg format and the file size no larger than 1 MB.
Brandon University reserves the right to refuse any unacceptable photos. If the photo is deemed unacceptable, we will contact you for an appropriate photograph. All photos will be digitally stored for Brandon University use only.