Learning Spaces Inventory
NOTE: Access to Learning Spaces is currently restricted due to COVID-19. Internet access and study space will be available in the following locations:
- Convergys Lab in the John E. Robbins Library will be available for computer workstation use and printing, by appointment.
- The John E. Robbins Library Main Floor will be available for study spaces, with access to wireless internet, by appointment.
- The lower level of Harvest Hall will be available for study, with access to wireless internet, on a drop-in basis. Social distancing must be observed.
Campus learning spaces:
Brandon University is home to a large number of varied learning spaces on our Brandon campus. The following list is based on an inventory conducted by the CTLT in 2016, which collected information about dimensions, furniture, storage space, technology, lighting, accessibility, and access to electrical power and the Internet.
The inventory is organized by each Faculty or School, the Library and Student Services, and other shared spaces. Follow the links below to view their inventory of learning spaces.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health Studies
- School of Music
- Faculty of Science
- John E. Robbins Library and Student Services
- Shared Learning Spaces