Acknowledgments & References
Thank you to Yan Cong, Tourism Manitoba for providing tourism statistics for Southwest Manitoba; Lois MacDonald, Riverbend Discovery Centre for insight into Brandon spending patterns; the Faculties and Facilities at Brandon University and Eleni Galatsanou early in the project.
Thank you to Research Team:
- Deb Berkan, Director, Institutional Data & Analysis
- Dr. Heather Duncan, Vice President (Research)
- Dr. Gervan Fearon, President
- Geneviève Maltais Lapointe, Research Analyst, Institutional Data & Analysis
- Scott Lamont, Vice-President (Administration & Finance)
- Dr. Kim Lemky, Project Manager
- Heather Macdonald, Associate Vice-President, (Office of Advancement and External Relations)
- Dr. Steven Robinson, Vice-President (Academic & Provost)
- CBRE Consulting Inc. (2008). A study of the Economic Impact and Benefits of UC San Diego. Fiscal Year 2006-07.
- Education Policy Research Initiative (EPRI). (2016). Barista or better? New Evidence on the earnings of post-secondary education graduates: A tax linkage approach. University of Ottawa: Ottawa.
- Martin, F. (1998). The economic impact of Canadian university R&D. Research Policy. 27:677-687.
- Sudmant, W. (2009). The economic impact of the University of British Columbia., University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia. Planning and Institutional Research, University of British Columbia.
- Statistics Canada. (2009). User’s guide to the Canadian input-output Model.
- Statistics Canada. Industry Accounts Division. (2014). Provincial input-output multipliers 2010. Catalogue no. 15F0046XDB
- Tourism Manitoba. (2016). 2014 Statistics. Retrieved from www.travelmanitoba.com/statistics-indicators/)
- University of Calgary, Office of Institutional Analysis. (2013). University of Calgary economic impact report.