Faculty of Education
Your learning is our passion. We mentor educators to thrive as caring and engaged innovators in diverse communities.
Through its undergraduate and graduate programs and community-engaged scholarship, the Faculty of Education strives to provide an inclusive, student-centered learning environment that empowers exceptional teachers, researchers, and community leaders. Our focus is on personal, innovative, and authentic education in partnership with the communities we serve.
Learn more about our undergraduate degree offerings, including 5-Year Integrated, After Degree, concurrent Bachelor of Music, and Program for the Education of Native Teachers.
Learn about our graduate level programs designed for teachers interested in the continuing process of professional learning.
The Centre for Applied Research in Indigenous, Rural, and Remote Settings (CARES) is a hub for research focused on a range of social and educational issues of importance to Indigenous and rural communities.
The BU Faculty of Education offers professional development workshops to help education professionals improve their skills and positively impact the the students they serve.
- Canadian students can apply for free with Brandon University’s Black Friday offer
- November 22nd, 2023
- BU marks Truth and Reconciliation Week with events for campus and community
- September 22nd, 2023
- PENT graduates honoured at celebration
- July 16th, 2023
- BU CARES research centre retunes name, retains mission
- June 23rd, 2023
- Degrees at Brandon University will now include Indigenous content
- June 21st, 2023