Programs/How To Apply

Education students writing a test

We have the following Education programs available:


Click on any of these program links to find out how to apply!

International students are welcome to apply to our Bachelor of Education programs provided they meet admission requirements found in our current Undergraduate Course Calendar.  Teacher certification is  a separate issue.  Completion of a B. Ed. degree does not automatically lead to certification in Manitoba; you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa to be certified to teach in Manitoba.  For more information on Manitoba Teaching Certification, please contact the Professional Certification Unit of Manitoba Education:

For further information, please contact us at or call (204)727-9626.