Thank you for your interest. Abstracts and Presentation outlines submission is now closed.
Share your stories! We welcome presenters from the following:
- Individuals (with family/friends) wishing to share their lived experiences with mental health.
- Community organizations with programs relating to mental health.
- Healthcare providers working or interested in mental health.
- Academics engaged in research relating to mental health.
- Students/trainees conducting research relating to mental health.
We aim to foster a space for productive knowledge sharing, and recognize the need for a meeting that explores the unique contexts, challenges, and place-specific solutions to mental health problems and addictions on the Canadian Prairies.
Three-Minute Thesis (3MT): a recorded oral presentation that is 3 minutes in length. Presentations can feature one static powerpoint slide and a brief description of the research at-hand in easy to understand language.
Detailed instructions on how to create and submit your 3MT will be provided to presenters via email. For more information please visit: http://www.sussex.ac.uk/internal/doctoralschool/researcherdev/threeminthesis/preparing3mt