Student Accessibility Services
Student Accessibility Services (SAS) collaborates with students and faculty to promote and facilitate academic accommodations and accessibility for students who experience barriers related to a temporary, chronic or permanent disability or medical condition. Students are encouraged to contact SAS as early as possible.
Connect With Us
Find out how to arrange for academic accommodations and support.
Current SAS Students
Students previously registered with SAS and are enrolled in classes at BU.
Student Resources & Forms
SAS students requiring alternate format materials, test/exam accommodations, assistive technology, or tutoring are encouraged to submit requests as soon as possible.
Workshops & Events
No events found.
Read articles by BU students as they share their experience with university life. These open discussions about disability aim to break down stigma.
Interested in contributing to the blog? Email us to pitch your concept!
- Roll an Accessibility Check (6/5/2023)
- HamsterBandit Industries in Poor Planning (5/29/2023)
- HamsterBandit Industries in Brain Flees (4/17/2023)
- HamsterBandit Industries in Studying Techniques (3/30/2023)
- Unmasking the Divide (3/27/2023)
- Lessons from Herbert (2/27/2023)
- Well, Let’s Talk. (1/25/2023)