Read articles by BU students as they share their experience with university life. These open discussions about disability aim to break down stigma.
- September Survival Guide (9/5/2023)
- Roll an Accessibility Check (6/5/2023)
- HamsterBandit Industries in Poor Planning (5/29/2023)
- HamsterBandit Industries in Brain Flees (4/17/2023)
- HamsterBandit Industries in Studying Techniques (3/30/2023)
Interested in Contributing?
Want to share your voice and experiences? The SAS blog is the perfect place for students with disabilities at Brandon University to do just that! You can write about your own experiences and challenges as a post-secondary student, talk about advocacy and disability rights, or even share some great academic tips. And remember, submissions don’t have to be written – you could create a great visual project, record a podcast, or make a short film. Forward ideas or submissions to MalyonM@brandonu.ca.