Rural Development Institute
- Rural Development Institute
Rural Development InstituteLocated lower level McMaster Hall
- 2011 MB Excellence in Sustainability Award
2011 MB Excellence in Sustainability AwardRDI receives Honourable Mention at 2011 Manitoba Excellence in Sustainability Awards. Photo courtesy of Tracey Goncalves.
ShelterbeltShelterbelt located at Southwest Manitoba farm.
- Launch of Shelterbelt Website
Launch of Shelterbelt WebsiteHon. Ron Kostyshyn, MAFRI Minister and Bill Ashton, RDI Director officially launch new shelterbelt website http://prairieshelterbelts.ca/
- Welcome to Rural Development Institute
Welcome to Rural Development InstituteRural Development Institute and the Department of Rural Development located on the lower level of McMaster Hall.
- Two Tomes added to RDI’s Publishing Arm
Two Tomes added to RDI’s Publishing ArmKen Beesley-The Rural-Urban Fringe in Canada: Conflict & Controversy; Doug Ramsey-Geographical Perspectives on Sustainable Rural Change.
- 2010 CRRF Annual Conference
2010 CRRF Annual Conference2010 CRRF Annual Conference, On the Bright Side: Rural Canada Works, in Brandon, MB.
- Miniota Area
Miniota AreaWakpa Tanka Lookout off Hwy #83 about 1 1/2 mile north of Miniota, Manitoba. The site provides a panoramic view of the river valley.
- Field of Round Hay Bales
Field of Round Hay BalesLocated in southern Manitoba.
- Kenaston, Saskatchewan
Kenaston, SaskatchewanKenaston, SK ~ A member of the WaterWolf Regional Round Table.
Rural Development Institute News
- BU Research Explores Rural Amalgamations
- May 20, 2013
- RDI research for Strong Rural Municipalities in Manitoba
- May 16, 2013
- 2013 Canadian Rural Revitalization Foundation (CRRF) ~ October 24-27, 2013
- March 27, 2013
- Booming Communities to Benefit from BU Research
- February 21, 2013