The Brandon Conservatory Chorale welcomes people of all ages to have fun making music with us. Our choirs offer a unique opportunity to develop skills that will last a lifetime.
*Please see our News page for current information about our program during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Boys and girls K-3
- Tuesday 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Focus on pitch-matching, tone, phrasing and basic diction through mostly unison singing
- Boys and girls Grades 4 & up
- Tuesday 5:45 – 7:15 p.m.
- Work on more challenging part-singing with age-appropriate themes
- Treble sing
ers, to age 19
- Tuesday 6:45-8:30 p.m.
- Builds on a variety of vocal skills and offers an elite experience through challenging music
- Adult singers
- Wednesday 7:30-8:45 p.m.
- Builds community through a variety of musical genres
All rehearsals are typically held at the Brandon University Sc
hool of Music (room 1-57) from September to April.
For more information, contact Heidi Howarth:
email@example.com or 204-728-4565
NOTE: All BCC choir activities have been suspended for Fall 2020. Please see the letter to all choristers, posted below.