Do you love to sing?
The Brandon Conservatory Chorale is looking for people of all ages to have fun making music with us. Our choirs offer a unique opportunity to develop skills that will last a lifetime.
- Boys and girls K-3
- Tuesday 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Focus on pitch-matching, tone, phrasing and basic diction through mostly unison singing
- Boys and girls Grades 4 & up
- Tuesday 5:45 – 7:15 p.m.
- Work on more challenging part-singing with age-appropriate themes
- Treble singers, to age 19
- Tuesday 6:45-8:30 p.m.
- Builds on a variety of vocal skills and offers an elite experience through challenging music
- Adult singers
- Wednesday 7:30-8:45 p.m.
- Builds community through a variety of musical genres
All rehearsals are held at the Brandon University School of Music (room 1-57) from September to April.
For more information, contact Heidi Howarth:
email@example.com or 204-728-4565