Do you love to sing?
The Brandon Conservatory Chorale is looking for people of all ages to have fun making music with us. Our choirs offer a unique opportunity to develop skills that will last a lifetime.
· Boys and girls K-3
· Tuesday 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
· Focus on pitch-matching, tone, phrasing and basic diction through mostly unison singing
· Boys and girls Grades 4 & up
· Tuesday 5:45 – 7:15 p.m.
· Work on more challenging part-singing with age-appropriate themes
· Treble singers, to age 19
· Tuesday 6:45-8:30 p.m.
· Builds on a variety of vocal skills and offers an elite experience through challenging music
· Adult singers
· Monday 7:30-8:45 p.m.
· Builds community through a variety of musical genres
All rehearsals are held at the Brandon University School of Music from September to April.
For more information, contact Heidi Howarth at: